Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide international tax and accounting services?

Yes. We provide financial statements, tax returns and other financial and business services to our foreign clients. We also provide non-resident alien tax services. We currently provide services to clients in Europe and Asia.

We also provide services for United States businesses and individuals that have businesses or assets overseas.

Relative to financial statements, does Tropeano & McGrady, PC provide compilation, audit and review services?
Yes. We are a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants as well as the New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Does Tropeano & McGrady, PC provide tax and audit services for non-profit organizations?
Yes. We are the auditors for non-profit organizations as well as larger employee retirement plans, which are required to have audits. We would be happy to provide references.
What are your Management Advisory Services?
Having the accounting skill-set coupled with our experience of dealing with many businesses and talented business people places us in a unique position to assist you in your business strategy, short- and long-term. The level of involvement and offerings varies from engagement to engagement, so please do call us if you wish to find out if we can assist in your business endeavors. We can provide you with references and success stories.
Do you offer a complete service relative to estate tax and financial planning?
Yes. Through our established network of professionals and affiliates we are able to take the process from start to finish and then take part in the implementation and maintenance of the plan.
Do you do other state tax returns?
Yes. And this goes for businesses as well. We do all of the states whether you are a resident, nonresident, or part-year resident. We have many clients that do not live in New Jersey. We further accommodate our long-distance relationships using our Remote Services.